Elfbar is committed to keeping youth safe and preventing minors from using Elf Bar products in any form. To this end, ELFBAR has developed the Lighthouse Guardian Program and related initiatives.
Lighthouse Guardian Program
ELFBAR has implemented the Lighthouse Guardian Program to prevent minors from using products containing nicotine in any form, with the goal of protecting the health and safety of youth.
ELFBAR is committed to taking action to strictly limit minors’ access to vape products, including all aspects of product development, marketing and sales.
As of today, 30,557 people have joined the program.
In order to maximize the health and safety of our youth, the ELF BAR team strictly regulates vape products.
It also has come up with the following initiatives to actively implement the Lighthouse Guardian Program:
- ELFBAR products will be closely regulated to prevent misuse and are not intended for those who do not smoke or vape, or for anybody under the age of 18.
- We support strong laws and regulations that forbid minors from buying and using our products.
- We have a large nicotine warning on our package that says: “This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical.”
- The official ELFBAR website is age-gated to prevent minors from accessing and buying ELFBAR products there.
- To maximize the positive impact of the Lighthouse Guardian Program, we make every effort to spread the word among our stakeholders and business partners. We provide training to our business partners so they may execute the Lighthouse Guardian Program. We also have reseller agreements that entail oversight and sanctions for breaking age limitations.